Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application (FM MCG 20 002)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.218.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2019
Previous opportunity: SCA Archaeology Technician Intern
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MCG 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: