Apply for EPA OW OWOW 22 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2022 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.460.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 27, 2022 See Section IV of the funding opportunity announcement for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 27 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: DRL FY2021 Research and Evaluation Innovation Fund: Global Trends in Democratic Erosion and Autocracy
Previous opportunity: Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OW OWOW 22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OW OWOW 22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA GM FARMER 2021||Gulf of Mexico Historically Underserved Farmer to Farmer Grants Program|
|EPA G2022 STAR E1||RESEARCH TO REDUCE CONSUMER FOOD WASTE IN THE UNITED STATES|
|EPA REG10 WPDG 22 01||Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R5 GL2022 PC||Great Lakes Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton and Chlorophyll-a Components|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 22 01||Enhanced Air Quality Monitoring for Communities|
|EPA R3 CBP 22 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2022 Request for Applications for Bay Journal Support|
|W911KB 22 2 0001||Schofield Barracks Vegetation Mgmt & Berm Maint Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management|
|72052722RFI00002||Addressing Ocean Plastics in Peru|
|PAS STG FY22A||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|EPA G2022 STAR F2||DRIVERS AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF ENERGY TRANSITIONS IN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES|
|EPA G2022 STAR F1||DRIVERS AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF ENERGY TRANSITIONS IN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES|
|EPA I R10 PS 2022 001||Puget Sound Action Agenda – Tribal Implementation Lead 2.0|
|EPA G2022 ORD G1||INNOVATIVE WATER TECHNOLOGIES FOR LAGOON WASTEWATER SYSTEMS IN SMALL COMMUNITIES|
|EPA I OCSPP OPPT FY2022 001||FY 2022 - FY2023 POLLUTION PREVENTION GRANT PROGRAM FUNDED BY THE BIPARTISAN INFRASTRUCTURE LAW|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2022 001||FY 2022 - FY2023 POLLUTION PREVENTION GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OW OGWDW 21 02||Reduction in Lead Exposure Via Drinking Water|
|W911KB 22 2 0006||Beale Wildland Fire Management Technical Support|
|EPA OMS 22 01||Fiscal Year 2022 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicitation Notice|
|EPA R1 PB 2022||2022 LEAD PIPE INVENTORY AND PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT DEMONSTRATION GRANT PROGRAM|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 22 NOFO0001176||Oregon State Conservation Innovation Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OW OWOW 22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.