Apply for M NOFO 17 102
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Green Hackathon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment
Next opportunity: FY17 VYCC – Trail Rehabilitation
Previous opportunity: Protection, Stabilization, and Restoration of the Lehman Caves Historic Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M NOFO 17 102
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 17 102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00390||Investigate the Ecology of Resident Birds in relation to Climate Change in Interior Alaska|
|F17AS00298||Ocean Connectors Bird and Habitat Study|
|F17AS00330||Outdoor Outreach Club|
|F17AS00456||Development of Experimental System for Longfin Smelt and Associated Live Feed Rearing|
|F18AS00009||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)|
|F18AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)|
|P18AS00065||Engaging Alaska Teachers Through Field-based Teacher Workshop|
|F18AS00223||San Diego Audubon Society Share our Shores|
|F18AS00228||San Diego Zoo Wildlife Rangers|
|F18AS00242||Conservation Stewardship and Environmental Education|
|ND NOFO 19 102||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|F19AS00088||Tipping Point: Addressing the Expanded Demand for Living Shorelines in North Carolina|
|F19AS00143||AN EVALUATION OF THE PARTNERS FOR FISH AND WILDLIFE PROGRAM IN THE SOUTHEAST UNITED STATES: UNDERSTANDING LANDOWNER PARTICIPATION AND ONGOING STEWARDSHIP BEHAVIORS|
|F19AS00223||SARP COORDINATION, FISH BARRIER INVENTORY DATABASE - PHASE II, STREAM RESTORATION ON PICKWICK LAKE, VALLEY RIVER WATERSHED|
|P19AS00298||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain NP through|
|P19AS00320||Connecting Teachers in Parks Professional Development Workshop|
|F19AS00314||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|F19AS00316||Forest management, assessment, inventory and applied silviculture activities on U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Southeast Region Refuges|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 17 102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.