Apply for P17AS00177
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Inforamtion Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF ITENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under a new Cooperative Agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $85,897.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Protection, Stabilization, and Restoration of the Lehman Caves Historic Area
Previous opportunity: Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tr- Rivers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00177
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00177) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00057||Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement|
|P17AS00178||Lake Meredith National Recreation Area Multi-use Trail System Project|
|P17AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico|
|NPS NOI MACA 17 22861||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|P17AS00181||Promote and protect foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience for the general public.|
|P17AS00182||SUCR ACE PLC Fencing and Trails (PMIS# 196885A)|
|L17AS00059||BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative|
|P17AS00184||Remote and Active Monitoring of Special Status Wildlife, Mojave National Preserve|
|USGS 17 FA 0702||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700413||Native Plant Nursery Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700412||Invasive Plant Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700415||Habitat Restoration Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700414||Riparian Restoration Intern|
|L17AS00060||BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study|
|L17AS00061||BLM-WY, Southwest Wyoming Watershed Restoration and Enhancement Projects|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 22861||Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center|
|P17AS00188||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|L17AS00062||BLM-NOC, Enhancement of APEX Model for Simulating Soil Erosion and Salt Transport in the Colorado River Basin|
|P17AS00187||Historic Preservation Intern - Perform Repairs on Cone Estate Structures|
|P17AS00189||Cultural Resources Youth Fellowship/Internship - Biscayne National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00177", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.