Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK (A19AC00027)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.205.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019 Notice of Award Only. Please do not submit Proposals in response to this Notice..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Mission 66 District at Chaco
Previous opportunity: Poland: American Center Warsaw Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (A19AC00027) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|693JK319NF0010||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "A19AC00027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: