Apply for O NIJ 2021 55001
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation on the Police Response to Homelessness, Fiscal Year 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 22, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Promoting Constitutionalism Activity
Previous opportunity: DRL FY 2020 Global Transitional Justice and Forensic Anthropology Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2021 55001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2021 55001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVW 2021 42001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 48008||OJJDP FY 21 National Mentoring Programs|
|O OJJDP 2021 48007||OJJDP FY 2021 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative|
|O OVW 2021 51004||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction: Targeted Support for Exercising Tribes Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 38008||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 47006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking on Campus Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 37003||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 32001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 48009||OJJDP FY 2021 Mentoring for Youth Affected by the Opioid Crisis and Drug Addiction|
|O OVW 2021 48004||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Engage Men and Boys as Allies in the Prevention of Violence Against Women and Girls Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 37002||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 38007||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Prevent and Respond to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Against Children and Youth Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 40007||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 56002||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Rural Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 36005||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|72038821RFI00001||Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Bangladesh, Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance Office Potential Advancing Good Governance and Accountability Activity|
|O OJJDP 2021 47013||OJJDP FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|O SMART 2021 60015||SMART FY 2021 Invitation to Apply — Maintenance and Operation of the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website|
|O OVW 2021 36007||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 36006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2021 55001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.