Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry (CDC RFA DP18 1806)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Annual Program Statement - Grants for Sindh and Balochistan, PAS Karachi
Previous opportunity: Migratory Bird Banding and Environmental Education Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1806) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CE 18 002||Evaluation of Policies for the Primary Prevention of Multiple Forms of Violence|
|RFA CE 18 001||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|RFA CE 18 004||Research to Evaluate Medication Management of Opioids and Benzodiazepines to Reduce Older Adult Falls|
|RFA DP 18 002||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|HRSA 18 006||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program|
|RFA DD 18 001||Birth Defects Study To Evaluate Pregnancy exposureS (BD-STEPS) II|
|HRSA 18 034||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 18 075||Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Training Program|
|HRSA 18 037||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Evaluation Cooperative Agreement|
|IR ORI 18 001||Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|SM 18 003||Collegiate Behavioral Health Prevention, Identification, and Intervention Grant Program|
|RFA AI 17 044||Limited Competition: Revision Applications for International Centers of Excellence for Malaria Research (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1849||Reinforcing Africa's Public Health System to prevent, detect and respond to public health threats.|
|TI 18 007||SBIRT-State|
|TI 18 008||SAMHSA Treatment Drug Courts|
|MP CPI 18 001||FY18 The National Lupus Training, Outreach, and Clinical Trial Education Program (Lupus Program)|
|SM 18 004||Minority AIDS: Integration of HIV-related Mental Health and Primary Care|
|SM 18 005||Grants to Establish and Expand Jail Diversion|
|SM 18 014||Treatment for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness, Serious Emotional Disturbance or Co-Occurring Disorders Experiencing Homelessness (Short Title: Treatment for Individuals Experiencing Homelessness)|
|RFA GH 18 004||Advancing Public Health Research in Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1806", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: