Support Grants for Participation in ARPA-E Grid Optimization (GO) Competition Challenge 1 (DE FOA 0001952)
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support Grants for Participation in ARPA-E Grid Optimization (GO) Competition Challenge 1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2018 Full Applications are due by 930 a.m. ET on September 7, 2018. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Shared Conservation Project, Royal Gorge Field Office
Previous opportunity: BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNPLMA Round 15 16B Projects and Annual Work Projects AWP.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001952) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|F18AS00267||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|W81XWH 18 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|18 574||NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002||TriService Nursing Research Program "Open Call"|
|BOR GP 18 N001||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections|
|USGS 18 FAC 0216||NOTICE OF INTENT: USGS stream-supergage surveillance networks for disease and invasive organisms|
|F18AS00278||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|N62645 PA 18 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001952", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: