Apply for 72051421RFI00004
- The Agency for International Development, Colombia USAID-Bogota in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustainable Economic Territorial Transformation (SETT)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Short-Term Training: Client Assistance Program Assistance Listing Number: 84.246K
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72051421RFI00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72051421RFI00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM SPRS G 21 0012||Seafood Processors Pandemic Response and Safety Block Grant Program|
|USDA AMS TM PRS G 21 0011||Pandemic Response and Safety Grant Program|
|72065622RFA00001||USAID Feed the Future (FTF): PREMIER - Promoting Innovative and Resilient Agriculture Market Systems|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 008602||Agriculture Business Innovation Center at an HBCU Institution|
|72036722APS00001||USAID/Nepal Agriculture Higher Education Activity|
|720623RFA00003||Market Based Resilience for Marginalized Populations (MB-RMP) Activity|
|USDA AMS TM FFWR G 21 0013||Farm and Food Workers Relief Grant Program|
|RFI 720 669 FS 11222021||Food Security, Nutrition and Resilience in Liberia|
|TM SPRS 21 001||Seafood Processors Pandemic Response and Safety Block Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72051421RFI00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.