Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II (BOR PN 18 N008)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation - Pacific Northwest Region in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,941.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Using Digital Marketing to Increase Participation in the Child Support Program
Previous opportunity: Travelling Film Festival for Women’s Safety and Empowerment
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00224||Natural Resource Management and Ecological Restoration in the Redwood Creek|
|RFI 492 18 PACIFIC 001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|NPSNOISAGU1800501||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts & Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00102||Resource Education Interpretation/Visitor Services|
|P18AS00228||CAVE HABS Documentation of the Mission 66 Six-Plex|
|F18AS00143||Mitchell's satyr butterfly rearing 2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0042||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0043||York Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|F18AS00145||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program FY 2018 - Base Funding|
|F18AS00147||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY 2018 - Competitive Funding|
|P18AS00234||Continuing Teddy Rooseveltâ¿¿s Legacy through science-based land restoration.|
|P18AS00233||Youth Engagement in Yosemite Valley: Ecological Restoration and Stewardship with a Youth Crew|
|W912DW 18 2 RFP1||Natural Resource Management Training and Education in Washington and Idaho|
|P18AS00236||Evaluate wood loads in Yosemite National Park watersheds|
|F18AS00152||South River Greenway Natural Area Stormwater Project and Habitat Restoration|
|P18AS00197||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews|
|P18AS00237||Building Bridges between Native Communities|
|P18AS00241||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P18AS00252||A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District|
|P18AS00249||mproving visitor understanding of sand dunes at White Sands NM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: