U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (DOJ 2019 5941)
- The Department of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.583, 16.585, 16.587, 16.596, 16.608, 16.710, 16.731, 16.738, 16.841.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 26, 2019 Applicants must register in DOJ#8217s online Grants Management System (GMS) https://grants.ojp.usdoj.gov/gmsexternal/ and submit all required application materials by the deadline of 900 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 26, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 371 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Youth Leadership Program with Burma
Previous opportunity: Fisheries Program Support, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOJ 2019 5941) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2019 15604||OVW FY 2019 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Solicitation|
|INL18CA0061 WHPBELIZE TRAVLOG 07272018||Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|INL19CA0008 WHPBELIZE TRAVLOG 12072018||Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|OJJDP 2019 14930||OJJDP FY 19 Internet Crimes Against Children: Enhancing Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL19GR00012 INLEALOGISTICS LEGALCLINICS||Logistics and Administrative Implementation of Legal Clinics|
|OVW 2019 15743||OVW FY 2019 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program|
|INL19GR00018 INLEA CAPACITYBLDG 01302019||Strengthening Rule of Law through Capacity Building for the Defense Bar|
|SFOP0005550||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia|
|NIJ 2019 15423||Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence, FY 2019|
|INL19GR00020 INLEA MOOTCOURT 020619||Jessup Moot Court Competition in Moldova|
|NIJ 2019 15527||Research into Desistance from Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15403||Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15270||Research and Evaluation on Gangs and Gang Violence, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15365||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence, FY 2019|
|OJJDP 2019 14931||OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|SMART 2019 14906||SMART FY 19 Maintenance and Operation of Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website|
|NIJ 2019 15383||Research and Evaluation on White Collar Crime: Health Care and Elder Fraud, FY 2019|
|SMART 2019 14905||SMART FY 19 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15004||OJJDP FY 19 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2019 14929||OJJDP FY 19 Victims of Child Abuse Act (VOCA) Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOJ 2019 5941", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: