Construction and Improvement of Rancho Trails (P18AS00112)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Construction and Improvement of Rancho Trails" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to award to American Youth Works under Master Agreement P15AC00030 Not a Request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Art and Heritage Conservationist Summit
Previous opportunity: 18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 26
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00108||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|USGS 18 FAC 0058||Notice of Intent Waterfowl Research Suisun Marsh, CA|
|SFOP0004272||Combat Trafficking in High Value Wildlife Products from Big Cats|
|P18AS00116||Increase Accountability of Public Access to Bureaus' Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|P18AS00118||Condition Assessment and Historic Preservation Guide|
|P18AS00119||Long-term dynamics of stream hydrology and water quality|
|P18AS00120||IMR NPS ProRanger Program|
|L18AS00008||BLM MT/DAK Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on MT/DAK Public Lands|
|F18AS00111||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Willidfe Management Agencies. Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|P18AS00126||Restoration and Fencing Projects-Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00130||Test and Apply Stone Conservation Methods to Stabilize Disintegrating Petrified Stumps|
|P18AS00128||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Engaging Local Youth, Biscayne National Park Maintenance Internshipw|
|P18AS00129||Repurposing Science and History for our citizens|
|P18AS00143||The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program|
|P18AS00145||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD:Natural resources support, assistance, and experiences in Everglades National Park: The BioCorps internship program.|
|P18AS00067||Fee Management Agreement for Muir Woods National Monument|
|P18AS00147||Adventure Outdoor Recreation History and Management|
|P18AS00146||Develop a Repeat Photography Program to engage visitors and document landscape changes|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: