Apply for ED GRANTS 062321 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Short-Term Training: Client Assistance Program Assistance Listing Number: 84.246K" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.246.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2021 Applications Available June 23, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 9, 2021. Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post a PowerPoint presentation that provides general information related to the Rehabilitation Services Administrationaposs (RSA) discretionary grant competitions and a PowerPoint presentation specifically related to this Rehabilitation Short-Term Training program competition at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx. OSERS will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to this competition via conference call to respond to questions. Information about the pre-application meeting will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx prior to the date of the call. OSERS invites you to send questions to 84.246K@ed.gov in advance of the pre-application meeting. The teleconference information, including the 84.246K pre-application meeting summary of the questions and answers, will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx within six days after the pre-application meeting. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review October 6, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Felipe Lulli, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 5051, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20212-2800. Telephone (202) 245-7425. Email 84.246K@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $308,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: New Mexico Pretrial Implementation Project.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 062321 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 062321 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 001||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
|ED GRANTS 062421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Business and International Education (BIE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.153A|
|PAS CMR FY21 12||Inclusive Education in Schools|
|NIO NOFO 21 101||North India Office Annual Program Statement|
|010 FY2021||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – U.S. PARTNER|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY21 01||UNVIE Space Exchanges 2022|
|720 696 21 RFA 00005||Homes and Communities Activity|
|RFI 367 21 0001||Equity and Inclusion in Education|
|72061221RFA00005||Strengthening Teacher Education and Practice (STEP) Activity|
|ND NOFO 21 103||Study in the U.S.|
|ED GRANTS 070921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Division: Teacher and School Leader (TSL) Incentive Program Assistance Listing Number 84.374A|
|ED GRANTS 071221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IAL) Program Assistance Listing CFDA Number 84.215G|
|ED GRANTS 071321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): American Rescue Plan (ARP)-American Indian Resilience in Education (ARP-AIRE) Assistance Listing Number 84.299C|
|ED GRANTS 071321 002||OESE-OSERS-OSEP: National Comprehensive Center of Improving Literacy for Students with Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.283D|
|72052021RFA00006||Basic Education Quality and Transitions|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 04||Fiscal Year 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|ED GRANTS 071921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program American History and Civics Education: Presidential and Congressional Academies for American History and Civics Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422A|
|ED GRANTS 071921 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program: American History and Civics Education National Activities (AHC-NA) Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422B|
|DOS SAU PD 04||Quincy Virtual U.S. Higher Education Fairs|
|ED GRANTS 072621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Individuals Who Are DeafBlind Program Assistance Listing Number 84.160D|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 062321 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.