Apply for 2020 08
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Trade Programs in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Section 108 Foreign Currency Program (FY2020)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.617.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Cape Cod and the Islands, and the Town of Wareham, Massachusetts
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2020 SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2020 08
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2020 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 006990||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006930||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|RDBCP VAPG 2020||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007032||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|KV SU 01182020 0335||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 20 0002||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007||Improving the Measurement of Market Systems Resilience in Kenya|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0004||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2020 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.